May these affirmations help to bring joy into your life. Embrace how blessed you are and live a life of joy
My day begins and ends with gratitude and joy.
I am guided to an abundance of joy.
I am at one with the universe and I am at one with myself. My life is perfect because I am surrounded by happiness and joy.
Joy flows through me.
Joy builds within my soul & bursts into my life in unexpected ways.
I attract joy into my life.
Today I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.
I choose to be joyful.
I live with joy.
My life is full of joy.
I spread joy with every step I take on my journey.
I give joy to others.
I will go with the flow; my life is easy and filled with joy.
I look at the world with the eyes of joy.
I radiate joy.
I am surrounded by joy.
Joy is in my heart and in my life.
I am joy.
Affirmations That Will Make You Optimistic
Optimism, one of the keys to becoming successful. You have to be optimistic that the future will bring about even more abundance and prosperity into your life. Be an optimist and expect to succeed in all of your endeavours. Pessimism does not bear fruit so there in no point in engaging in that sort of thinking. May these affirmations help you to become a more optimistic individual.
I start this day with optimism.
I am an optimist; I expect to succeed.
I choose to feel optimistic, confident, and capable.
I am happy, confident, and optimistic.
I only have optimistic thoughts.
I am blessed with optimism.
I exude optimism.
The best is on its way to me.
This is just the beginning.
My daily efforts will bring about success.
I bless others with optimism.
My thoughts, feelings, and actions are aligned to optimism.
I will succeed in all that I strive for.
I have an optimistic aura.
In darkness I always see the light.
The sun is always shining on me and through me.
Optimism is my natural state of being.
I was born optimistic.
I am a giver of optimism and happiness to all those around me.
Affirmations That Will Help You Develop A Gratitude Mindset
1. I am blessed
2. I wouldn’t be who I am today without the amazing people in my life
3. Happiness is always within my reach
4. I have a solid support system that will always have my back.
5. Life is a gift.
6. All the struggles I’ve experienced have only made me stronger
7. I recognize that some problems are blessings in disguise
8. I see beauty in the little things
9. I have gotten through every single one of my bad day
10. I can change lives
11. I have changed lives
12. If I experienced nothing but sunshine, life would be a desert
13. Every day teaches me something new
14. Being able to read this sentence is a blessing in itself
15. I am proud of how far I’ve come
16. The glass can always be half full if I choose to see it that way.
17. I trust that everything is exactly as it should be
18. Progress is progress, no matter how small
19. I have a role to play in the greater scheme of things
20. Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day
21. The Universe wouldn’t give me something that I couldn’t handle
22. I am loved
23. Even the darkest clouds that pass over me have silver linings
24. Every new day is another opportunity for me to do something amazing
25. I am extremely lucky to be living the life I am today
Affirmations To Make You Take
Responsibility For Your Life
Let these positive affirmations make you take responsibility for your life. Repeat these to yourself daily and you will see a positive change in your mindset, your actions, and your life.
1. I am responsible for my health
2. I am responsible for my wealth
3. I am responsible
4. I take responsibility for who I am: the bad and the good
5. I am responsible for everything in my life.
6. I am responsible for how I act and react in any situation
7. I step fully into self-responsibility
8. I embrace responsibility
9. I am responsible for my happiness
10. I take responsibility for my dreams
11. I take responsibility for my past
12. I take responsibility now
13. I take responsibility for my future
14. I am responsible for my success
15. I take responsibility for my actions
16. I am responsible for my feelings
17. I am responsible for who I surround myself with
18. I am responsible for what I allow from others
19. I am responsible for the words that I put out into the world
20. I accept responsibility for all of my choices
21. I am responsible for my daily habits
22. I am responsible for what I consume
23. I am responsible for my self-improvement
24. I am responsible for where I am
25. I am responsible for all my thoughts
26. I am responsible for who I am
27. I am responsible for my attitude
28. I am responsible for my belief in myself
29. I am responsible for my inner-world
30. I am responsible for my energy
31. I am responsible for my problems and solutions
32. I am responsible for what I accomplish in life
33. I am responsible for the good and bad deeds I leave behind
34. I am responsible for living a life that is true to what I believe in
35. I take full responsibility for my life so that I may live my dreams.
Uplifting Positive Affirmations
Here is a list of positive affirmations that you can say to yourself on a daily basis to help you live a more abundant life. These positive affirmations will help you to see yourself as more than you are and help instil confidence within you to go out into the world and live to your full potential. May your life be filled with an abundance of success. For ten minutes a day say these positive affirmations to yourself and believe what you say with true conviction, as what you think about, you bring about, as the law of attraction states.
I am blessed
I am vibrant
I am the master of my mind
I am more than I appear to be
I am striving to be the best that I can be
I am driven to succeed
I am focused on success
I am productive with my time
I am the director of my story
I take charge of my life
I am creative
I am capable of achieving anything that I set my mind to
I have an abundance of talent
I am confident
I am prosperous
I am an action taker
I am realizing my full potential
I am living up to my highest ideal
I am living life on my terms
I am a doer of good
I am aware of all that I am, and all that I am not yet
I am living in alignment with how my life should be
I see abundance all around me
I see and feel love all around me
I attract the right things into my life
I help improve peoples lives
I see goodness in everything
I am fearless
I make things happen
I inspire greatness in others
I am a billionaire
I am persistent in the pursuit of my dreams
I am a light that brightens other peoples path
I feel greatness is upon me
Affirmations To Heal Your Life & Bring Success
Let these positive affirmations from Louise Hay heal your life and bring you success. Repeat these to yourself daily and you will see a positive change in your mindset, your actions, and your life.
1. “Life supports me in every possible way.”
2. “I am in the process of making positive changes in all areas of my life.”
3. “It does not matter what other people say or do. What matters is how I choose to react and what I choose to believe about myself.”
4. “I am good enough.”
5. “I forgive everyone in my past for all the perceived wrongs. I release them with love.”
6. “I let go of all fear and doubt, and life becomes simple and easy for me.”
7. “Everything I need comes to me at the perfect time.”
8. “I feel glorious, dynamic energy. I am active and alive.”
9. “Today is going to be a really, really good day.”
10. “I am beautiful, and everybody loves me.”
11. “I deserve only good in my life.”
12. “My good is constantly coming to me, so I relax and enjoy my life.”
13. “I can do it.”
14. “I deserve the best and I accept the best now.”
15. “I release all resistance to attracting money. I am worthy of a positive cash flow.”
16. “I practice forgiveness daily so that I cam free to move beyond the past into the present moment.”
17. “I love and appreciate myself.”
18. “I act as if I already have what I want, it’s an excellent way to attract happiness in my life.”
19. “I am willing to change and grow.”
20. “I awaken today, appreciating everything in sight, and I give thanks.”
21. “I love every cell of my body.”
22. “I rejoice in the love I encounter every day.”
23. “All that I need to know at any given moment is revealed to me. My intuition is always on my side.”
24. “When I share love, it comes back to me multiplied.”
25. “I now free myself from destructive fears and doubts.”
26. “I am a unique and beautiful soul.”
27. “I am grateful for every experience I have ever had as it has shaped me into the person I am today, and that is exactly who I am supposed to be right this very moment.”
28. “I enjoy today and cheerfully look forward to tomorrow.”
29. “Life always reveals to me what I need to know at just the right moment.”
30. “I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.”
31. “I give my body what it needs.”
32. “I trust the process of life to always be here for me.”
33. “Today I mentally wrap each person I meet in a circle of love.”
34. “Abundance flows freely through me.”
35. “I am surrounded by love. All is well.”
36. “Life brings me only good experiences. I am open to new and wonderful changes.”
37. “I trust myself.”
38. “My mental pattern is positive and joyful.”
39. “Today I listen to my feelings, and I am gentle with myself. I know that all of my feelings are my friends.”
40. “I am a magnet for money. Prosperity of every kind is drawn to me.”
41. “Every moment presents a wonderful new opportunity to become more of who I am.”
42. “I lovingly do everything I can to assist my body in maintaining perfect health.”
43. “I am deeply fulfilled by all that I do.”
44. “I have plenty of time to do what I need to do. Time expands for me.”
45. “I am an open channel for creative ideas.”
46. “I give myself permission to be prosperous.”
47. “I now see opportunities for abundance everywhere. I am blessed.”
48. “My day begins and ends with gratitude and joy.”
49. “I affirm that I have the power to heal myself.”
50. “Today I look at all the positive things in my life, and I am grateful for them.”
Super Affirmations That Will Transform Your Life
Affirmations are a great way for you to reprogram your mind and visualize the life of your dreams. Affirming helps strengthen the beliefs that you hold within you whether they be positive or negative, so start to use positive affirmations so that you can reprogram your mind to believe in yourself to a greater degree. Remember thoughts, feeling, and actions. Positive affirmations lead to positive feelings, which lead to positive actions, which will lead to a positive life. Repeat these super affirmations to yourself daily and you will see a positive change in your mindset, your actions, and your life.
1. I am super healthy
2. I am super wealthy
3. I am super rich
4. I am super abundant
5. I am super confident
6. I am super charismatic
7. I am super lucky
8. I am super optimistic
9. I am super giving
10. I am super loving
11. I am super caring
12. I am super compassionate
13. I am a super genius
14. I am super generous
15. I am super forgiving
16. I am super happy
17. I am super joyous
18. I am super awakened
19. I am super calm
20. I am super positive
21. I am super detached from materialism
22. I am super courageous
23. I am super focused on my own life
24. I am super smart
25. I am super attractive
26. I am super awesome
27. I am super productive
28. I am super grateful
29. I am super gifted
30. I am super blessed
31. I am super talented
32. I am super driven
33. I am super ambitious
34. I am super prosperous
35. I am super kind